Peer review Process
Please note that the initial review process can take from 1 to 2 months from the time of submission. If a manuscript must be revised, the second review may take an additional 1 to 2 months from the time of resubmission.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
1: The manuscript is checked to see if it fits the aims and scope of the journal by the editor in chief. If yes, it will be sent for the format and plagiarism checking stage.
2. The manuscript is checked for plagiarism and format problems by the editor in chief. If it is according to the journal format, it is sent for plagiarism check. We reject those papers which suffer from more than 10% similarity. This is done through ithenticate.
3. If accepted, then the editor in chief checks if the manuscript is of high quality to be sent for review or not.
4. If it is of high quality, it will be sent to two reviewers to be reviewed. This might take one to two months.
5. If both reviewers choose accept or minor revision, the text is sent back to the authors for revision. This revision must be done in less than two weeks. If the reviewers' opinions are very different, the manuscript is sent to the third reviewer.
6. After revising the manuscript and highlighting the changes, the authors send the manuscript back to the editor. The editor checks each and every comment.
7. The manuscript is again checked for format and style by the language editor.
8. It is sent to the page designer to be made ready for publication.
9. The authors pay 2000000 Rials, which covers the publication fee.
10. The article is published in the section "in press" or directly entering the next issue, depending on the due time of publication.